Cordless AirPro-2 removes room odours, mould and mildew smells, PM2.5 particles, and removes germs and bacteria from your room air.
Our cordless, rechargeable model AirPro-2 Bi-Polar ionizer shown above, will quickly remove all odours from your bedroom (as shown here) or you office. The Bi-Polar ionization will also kill mould, germs, bacteria and viruses, VOC's and remove smoke, haze and PM2.5 particles from the air that you breathe.
Body odours, pet odours, mouldy-mildewy-musty smells are gone permanently in less than an hour.
Without using Ozone ... Our AirPro series of Bi-Polar ionisers are safe to use in occupied rooms, with children, pets, friends and family.
Breathe visibly cleaner, fresher Mountain-Top pure air again!